Individual Counseling Services
My Practice is Limited to Adults +18 Years of Age Experiencing the Following Issues:
* Grief and loss of a significant other
* Depression and Anxiety
* Relationship Concerns/Problems
* Divorce Adjustment
* Confidence, Personal Growth, Self Concept
* Life Adjustment Issues
* Issues Dealing with Anger
* Careers, Change, and Job Stress
* Adopting to life transitions.
* Personal Decisions
* Faith Issues
** This list is not all inclusive. Please contact me with any questions to determine if my services would meet your needs.
Fees and Practice Policies
* My fee for a 50 minute counseling session is based upon a flexible schedule . I accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards ONLY. Please make your check payable to Dr. Bob Allen. There will be a $15 fee for all returned checks.
* Cancellations within 8 hours of scheduled session OR no-shows will incur a full session fee.
* Although I do not accept insurance, you will be given a clinical receipt at the end of the session with which you may seek reimbursement from your insurance provider if they choose.
* Because I believe that everyone who wants counseling should be able to receive the counseling they need, I offer 2 counseling slots at a sliding scale rate. There is a waiting list for these slots, please contact me for details.
* It is the policy of Atlantic Counseling not to accept gifts of any kind from the client.
* Professional ethics and SC State law state that confidential information is controlled by the client.